Bespoke Lanterns for Justin Lack
Elegant and sleek in design, Korniche roof lanterns give extra special visual appeal to flat roof extensions and optimise a room’s use of natural light.
Korniche roof lanterns achieve this through minimal structure, large glass spans and slim sightlines to provide the perfect finish for a contemporary kitchen or lounge living space.
Installable in under 30 minutes by a professional, once fitted Korniche glass lanterns give rooms the instant impression of a higher ceiling and a brighter, more spacious feel all-round.
All units are thermally broken and built with high performance glazing to reduce heat transfer and help maintain a comfortable indoor climate all year round.
Features & Benefits
- Minimal structure for uninterrupted views and superior daylight flow
- Constructed from modern materials with traditional timber lines
- Fully fitted in under 30 minutes
- 100% thermally broken aluminium construction for year-round temperature comfort
- 24mm thick, toughened self cleaning glass
- Innovative glass lock system and tamper proof fasteners
- Argon filled double glazing
- Neutral, blue tint, and sunshade blue tint glazing options available
- Range of standard and bespoke colour combinations
- Eaves to sit flush on the external upstand
- Ensure upstand is level and square
- It is the responsibility of the installer to determine the finishing detail of the inside
- No sealant required in roof construction
- After the eaves beam has been fitted, the installer need not apply any further sealant. All seals are pre-fitted. No mess, no wasted time.