Elegant and sleek in design, Korniche roof lanterns give extra special visual appeal to flat roof extensions and optimise a room’s use of natural light.
The AMBI-Neutral glass have a protective coating to prevent up to 60% reflection from the sun’s heat rays. There are many benefits to installing this beautifully coloured roof glass including a 53% reduction from the sun’s glare which protects furniture and fabrics from fading.
Korniche roof lanterns achieve this through minimal structure, large glass spans and slim sightlines to provide the perfect finish for a contemporary kitchen or lounge living space.
Installable in under 30 minutes by a professional, once fitted Korniche glass lanterns give rooms the instant impression of a higher ceiling and a brighter, more spacious feel all-round.
BBA certified Korniche aluminium roof lanterns are manufactured in the UK to exceed standards in security, warmth and strength. Its strength is unrivalled on the market with the 6x4m roof lantern able to support an incredible 8 tonnes plus.
All units are thermally broken and built with high performance glazing to reduce heat transfer and help maintain a comfortable indoor climate all year round.
Korniche glass lanterns can be ordered from stock sizes or made to measure for a truly unique fit. Bespoke customisation includes a choice of any RAL colour, size and ambience glass.
Features & Benefits
- High-performance thermal glazing with a U-value of 1.2 W/m²K
- Minimal structure for uninterrupted views and superior daylight flow
- Constructed from modern materials with traditional timber lines
- Fully fitted in under 30 minutes
- Unrivalled strength- 6m x 4m lantern can withstand over 8 tonnes
- 100% thermally broken aluminium construction for year-round temperature comfort
- 24mm thick, toughened self cleaning glass
- Innovative glass lock system and tamper proof fasteners
- Argon filled double glazing
- Range of standard and bespoke colour combinations
- Eaves to sit flush on the external upstand
- Ensure upstand is level and square
- It is the responsibility of the installer to determine the finishing detail of the inside
- No sealant required in roof construction
- After the eaves beam has been fitted, the installer need not apply any further sealant. All seals are pre-fitted. No mess, no wasted time.