- Glazing: Active Clear, Blue or Neutral
- Self Cleaning: Self-cleaning technology as standard
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K
- Solar Heat Reflection: up to 60%
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Bespoke sizes: Any Bespoke Size from 1000mm x 1000mm up to 8000mm x 5000mm can be made
Atlas Roof Lantern from the traditional range. The stunning Atlas roof lantern is from the traditional collection. Boasting sleek, clean lines, and traditional styling internally which allows traditional Atlas roof lanterns to be manufactured in sizes much larger than the contemporary range. As the most thermally efficient roof lantern on the market, this Atlas roof lantern’s double glazing provides an overall u-value as low as 1.2 W/m2K.
As standard, Atlas roof glass will be specified to combine heat reflection and thermal insulation with reduced rainfall and traffic noise. With self-cleaning technology as standard, your glass will require less maintenance. This intelligent glass reflects over 60% of the sun’s solar energy, so your new conservatory won’t become unbearably hot in summer. Solar glare is reduced too, creating a beautifully ambient environment.
Atlas roofs are leading the way in rooflight, lantern and orangery design, giving you the ultimate and unrivalled view from your home and extension with supreme aerial views. This combined with its industry-leading thermal performance ensures you can use your extension 365 days a year.
- Thermally efficient – the UK’s most thermally efficient aluminium roof system
- Super Strength – The UK’s strongest roof system
- Slim Lines – Minimalist modern design with ultra-low sight lines
- Wind Pressure Tested – Tested to wind pressure of up to 3.5KN/m²
- High Performance U-Value – Overall U Value of 1.2 (Double Glazing)
- Bespoke Colour Combinations – Available in all bespoke RAL colours